You are not logged in.

Announcement

We know...

Have a nice day!

If LA is down, the forum is still accessible via www.punbb-hosting.com/forums/legendarena

Adverts

#1 22-12-2009 22:07:07

INSK
Bearer
Website

A Banned player covering!?

Is it right for someone banned from the game to cover for someone else? Just by curiosity :) I'm not going to post who it is because i know the admins are aware and I find it quite odd that it hasn't been aprehended.

Does anyone else find it right for someone who is banned to be allowed to cover for someone else?

22-12-2009 22:07:07

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 22-12-2009 22:14:17

iamzelda
Bearer

Re: A Banned player covering!?

Was i banned? :S

23rd December 2009.

#3 22-12-2009 22:19:34

INSK
Bearer
Website

From speakings and confirmation from tiana :) yes. You've made near 3 accounts this round and spent us a whole week of the crap you pulled on us waiting for the admins to make their decision.

#4 22-12-2009 22:23:48

Hax0r
Hawker

I sort of agree with insk here. We got our bank balance decreased, donations removed because u were considered a "pushed account" after u pulled ur stunt of dieing on us on purpose to pass money onto us without our knowledge.

U covering GsR is just as equal as a pushed account. Why would you be allowed to enter trt, donate and be part of it when we were penalized for the same? Its sort of unfair to us dont u think?

#5 22-12-2009 22:24:28

iamzelda
Bearer

Mine my flaming, get bent.

I have never been told i am banned, i have no recieve a IP ban, i do not feature in the hall of shame, i have communicated with admins since deleting lanthian.

Okay, xclusive has had 2 accounts this round, terhammer has had 2 accounts this round, blknight has had 2 accounts this round - list goes on.

Okay, i rule broke twice. I did some jail time for the initial one. The second one, unresolved. Perhaps loosing my account (even by my own choice) was the biggest punishment possible? What more would you wish to give me? Bit of S and M while we're at it?

Thanks for being so nice by the way, trying to get me in trouble.

I never asked darren to let me cover his account, he asked me to seeing as he's spent the day in surgery having a 6hour operation.

EDIT: directed at INSK, i have no problem with you haxor.

Last edited by iamzelda (22-12-2009 22:26:43)

23rd December 2009.

#6 22-12-2009 22:27:24

INSK
Bearer
Website

here zelda the rule you broke STRAIGHT From the rules. tell me if you would not be considered banned?

Pushing account / pushing activity.
It involves either an account created especially for the pushing purpose, or an inactive account used by (an)other player(s), with the clear purpose to push. The pushing activity consists of, but it is not limited to:
- battling against a stronger / higher level player, equipped or not, with the clear purpose of losing to that player, thus giving him/her money in hand and experience;
- removing own equipment / charms in order to let others attack your account, with the up-mentioned purpose;
- staying inactive, then logging in only with the purpose of joining a clan and donating money and gc’s, then leaving, and doing this in a repetitive manner;
- using inactive accounts for which you know the password, with the purpose of doing all of the above.
In any of the above cases, the pushing account or all the accounts involved will be jailed / banned, depending on the extend of the rule break, and all the goods obtained like this by a player or a clan will be removed.

#7 22-12-2009 22:28:07

Hax0r
Hawker

U pulled ur stunts and deleted ur account cuz u couldnt get back with us, but while doing so, did u realize u put us in jeopardy? [While u died on us to show us your honesty/generosity]

Last edited by Hax0r (22-12-2009 22:30:08)

#8 22-12-2009 22:31:46

iamzelda
Bearer

Hax0r wrote:

U pulled ur stunts and deleted ur account cuz u couldnt get back with us, but while doing so, did u realize u put us in jeopardy?

Okay, back in the day, this was the main was to LEGALLY transfer money from one account to another. You would "slut", die on your opponent in order to transfer vast amounts of money near the end of a round so your chosen player could get a higher current due to the wealth side of the ranks. I am sorry for slipping back into these old habbits from time to time. As many of the people that do know me will know, i make decisions then think about them after. Not a great quality, but we all have our downsides. At the time, i truely believed i was helping you guys out. It was only afterwards when the admins mailed me did i realise perhaps i haven't helped you at all. I went through this with you at the time INSK, what i did was not through spite. If you cannot see that you're blind and aren't worth the time.

EDIT: If GSR weren't level 69 and in TRT, would be having this conversation - don't lie.

Last edited by iamzelda (22-12-2009 22:32:42)

23rd December 2009.

#9 22-12-2009 22:36:41

INSK
Bearer
Website

Yes honestly i would :) because along with that level 69 is 700 stamina backed up towards WPs along with donations/GC/money.

Either way you took a wrong move in pushing our accounts and we reported it to the admins instantly...waited darn near a week for them to finally remove it and now suprisingly because 2 admins are in the clan your in it appears fine :) you tell me..is that right?

#10 22-12-2009 22:37:51

tiana
Jailbird ... friends know why ;)
Website

GsR followed the rules. He mailed us on the 18th of December telling us that it might be possible that he will not be able to play on the last day of the round because of an operation, so Lanthian will cover for him. It was a perfectly legit account covering request, done by the rules.

It is very true that GsR donated some GC's and money to the clan, but he did it after TRT upgraded the clan, so ... I do not see where the pushing activity is.

you are welcome to visit my site: www.tianadesign.com
or my blog: www.learningtobenormal.com

#11 22-12-2009 22:39:17

iamzelda
Bearer

0 wps gained.

donations are irrelevant seeing as they leveled BEFORE i got in.

It has nothing to do with the fact i have admins in the clan, as i said earlier. I believe they saw the fact that i removed my account from the game a good enough punishment. The issue of covering someone else's account is a completely different matter. This person has done nothing wrong, this account is clean as far as we're concerned i could have reset my router, cookies and booted up linux and covered his account annon. but i didn't. You're grasping at twigs here.

23rd December 2009.

#12 22-12-2009 22:43:32

INSK
Bearer
Website

No zelda but you have. this is my last round i do not play a game that condones cheating and/or cheaters. I would not have a problem if it was GSR who had joined and donated or someone else covering his account. but Tiana you allowing zelda of all people to do something of this sort is what bothers me. You know just as well as I do that he has made another account before.

Good game everyone :) It was nice playing with most of you. INSK out

#13 22-12-2009 22:43:47

Hax0r
Hawker

Donating it to upgrade or not, is still pushing it.. using a pushed account for the clans need is pushing it regardless of the use. The players and clan should both be penalized as we got penalized too.

GsR followed the rules by setting a sitter who pushed other accounts and got them into trouble?

If that is right, then how do u explain that is right right too? [Zelda no offense, but I need to prove a point]

GsR

Re: :p

Funny?

Not at all, you think i didn't expect such a phenomenon?

Perhaps i should go naked and get you jailed?

[ Reply ]

Why would u allow a player like this to cover ANY account at all? He can do whatever he wants with his account, but to actually use someone else account to get someone else into trouble, how is that following RULES?

#14 22-12-2009 22:46:26

iamzelda
Bearer

Hax0r wrote:

GsR

Re: :p

Funny?

Not at all, you think i didn't expect such a phenomenon?

Perhaps i should go naked and get you jailed?

[ Reply ]

Why would u allow a player like this to cover ANY account at all? He can do whatever he wants with his account, but to actually use someone else account to get someone else into trouble, how is that following RULES?

The above my attempt at wit, which if you re-read it you will realise the irony and wit behind it. If i wanted to have done that, don't you think i would have done? Admins can check the logs and see there's been no unequipping or equipping of items/charms.

:FACEPALM: i'll never become a comedian :/

EDIT: to the bold bit: it;'s not, hence the reason i've not done it.

Last edited by iamzelda (22-12-2009 22:48:10)

23rd December 2009.

#15 22-12-2009 22:49:47

Hax0r
Hawker

If said in comedy or not, who knows?

But if u had done it, who would have gotten screwed? you? that is not even your account.. but I would have been jumped upon by the admins.. ruining my chances of ending this round the way i wanted to.

#16 22-12-2009 22:52:06

tiana
Jailbird ... friends know why ;)
Website

Well, yes, i agree with you on that, Hax0r, and I told you in mails that I will keep and eye on him. So far, he didn't strip, so ... Trust me, if he would have done it, he would have been jailed instantly!

As for you, INSK, I know that defeat is bitter, but this shouldn't make you say that this game condones cheating and / or cheaters. It is so very unfair for you to say that.

And for Hax0r, can you please explain how is donating to a clan, after they upgraded, considered as pushing? Please show me in the rules, precisely, where is it saying that while covering an account, based on the rules, the player who covers the account cannot donate money or gc's to the clan the covered account is in?

you are welcome to visit my site: www.tianadesign.com
or my blog: www.learningtobenormal.com

#17 22-12-2009 22:52:20

iamzelda
Bearer

Re-read it over and over and over again, untill you understand it..
OH WAIT! You're American - that's right, American's don't understand wit and irony.

If i'd unequipped and told you prior to doing so, you and "the account unequipped" would be deemed responsible. The account for doing it and you for proceeding, as you'll see martox and mhu both got told of because they didn't report it and took the opportunity for personal gain. So if you had of done it, you'd have been responsible for your own actions.

EDIT:

tiana wrote:

Please show me in the rules, precisely, where is it saying that while covering an account, based on the rules, the player who covers the account cannot donate money or gc's to the clan the covered account is in?

Especially seeing that darren asked me to back TRT.

Last edited by iamzelda (22-12-2009 22:53:36)

23rd December 2009.

#18 22-12-2009 22:57:35

INSK
Bearer
Website

Covering other players’ accounts.
If you need to go away from the game for a while, you may ask another player (preferably from the same clan)

lanthians last activity was 12-06 :) you haven't even been on in 2 weeks yet suddenly your allowed to just show up and cover for someone. and legitmitly you haven't been a game player since mid november. Why on earth do you still find that you covering fair? i can go all day finding stuff your doing wrong here.

#19 22-12-2009 22:58:47

Hax0r
Hawker

As i said, It doesnt matter if the clan upgraded or not, the player is still a pushed by an inactive player.

Take me for example. I had no use for the money Zelda "Transfered" onto me by dieing on me but it would have been nice to have that extra cash, but I was STILL penalized for it, How can you not see the logic in this similarity?

@ Zelda, I dont have to understand any of it in any way. You go into grey areas of the game ALL the time, but never realize who else you are getting into trouble.

Yosh, I am sorry I am taking part of your mail and using it here, but it just helps show my point that he gets not only us in trouble, but the admins go in circles too..

yosh

Re: GsR

about the battlemoney it was becouse he used a function in a way it was not intended to be used (battle as moneytransfer), about the donation i do not know..

and yes, i agree all cases with zelda is always in a grey areas :( and he keeps on making my work here more depressing with always bending those rules everybody else respect. but i belive GsR is a real person and if he decided to let zelda watch his account he must have some reason for that

[ Reply ]

#20 22-12-2009 23:01:17

iamzelda
Bearer

INSK wrote:

If you need to go away from the game for a while, you may ask another player (preferably from the same clan)

lanthians last activity was 12-06 :) you haven't even been on in 2 weeks yet suddenly your allowed to just show up and cover for someone. and legitmitly you haven't been a game player since mid november. Why on earth do you still find that you covering fair? i can go all day finding stuff your doing wrong here.

Who's lanthian?

I'm Djintundar. Am i not real?

EDIT: yes i hit grey areas. and i get punished for them. this just isn't one of them.

Last edited by iamzelda (22-12-2009 23:02:19)

23rd December 2009.

#21 22-12-2009 23:03:06

INSK
Bearer
Website

We lost the whole donation :) couldn't use our treasury for an entire week waiting for the decision.

#22 22-12-2009 23:04:55

INSK
Bearer
Website

iamzelda wrote:

INSK wrote:

Who's lanthian?

EDIT: yes i hit grey areas. and i get punished for them. this just isn't one of them.

o just have to quote this...are you serious?! I'm done with this game..for good :)

#23 22-12-2009 23:04:57

iamzelda
Bearer

INSK wrote:

We lost the whole donation :) couldn't use our treasury for an entire week waiting for the decision.

Great, well done. Irrelevant. How about TRT can't use their GC/treasury for the whole of tomorrow, deal?

23rd December 2009.

#24 22-12-2009 23:05:35

iamzelda
Bearer

INSK wrote:

iamzelda wrote:

INSK wrote:

Who's lanthian?

o just have to quote this...are you serious?! I'm done with this game..for good :)

Do me a favour and delete right now?

23rd December 2009.

#25 22-12-2009 23:09:23

INSK
Bearer
Website

this isn't for deleting zelda just proving your ignorance as to how you think this is all right. had it been anyone else covering for GSR i would be okay. I've been nearly urging sizzle ways as to compeition with us. but ANYONE but you...someone who is STILL allowed to play a game when he most blantely should be gone by now.

Adverts

Board footer