You are not logged in.

Announcement

We know...

Have a nice day!

If LA is down, the forum is still accessible via www.punbb-hosting.com/forums/legendarena

Adverts

#26 22-12-2009 23:09:38

Hax0r
Hawker

Re: A Banned player covering!?

U can be good at the game, but if u cant follow the rules surrounding the game, u are just as bad as hasten was last rd.

22-12-2009 23:09:38

AdBot
Advertisements

#27 22-12-2009 23:10:26

iamzelda
Bearer

Again, i have not been notified of any ban handed out to me. I think you have a rather vivid imagination and one hell of a chip on your shoulder.

Hax0r wrote:

U can be good at the game, but if u cant follow the rules surrounding the game, u are just as bad as hasten was last rd.

Served my punishment, thank you.

Last edited by iamzelda (22-12-2009 23:11:56)

23rd December 2009.

#28 22-12-2009 23:14:19

Hax0r
Hawker

I will rest my case here. If admins think this is an "okay" thing, then so be it.. but i find it terribly unfair, not that we are feeling the bitterness of the defeat or w/e as tiana was so eager to point out.

#29 22-12-2009 23:16:32

iamzelda
Bearer

It would be unfair if i had recieved a ban, but i haven't.

The admins clearly don't think it's 100% okay, seeing as they're monitoring me/the account, there's just nothing that's warranted a punishment. If there was i'm sure you'd hear about it straight away.

23rd December 2009.

#30 22-12-2009 23:17:40

INSK
Bearer
Website

My only problem is how it was allowed that Zelda of ANYONE is allowed to cover for someone.Be it for GSR or anyone else.

This IS support of cheaters and I will not spend time and the money i have on it :)

#31 22-12-2009 23:19:18

iamzelda
Bearer

You're looking from a little dark hole with only one possible perspective.

How is it support of cheaters? What have the admins done, have they rewarded me with xxx items or xxx GC? No, they have merely let me play the game like it states you can do.
The admins didn't invite me to come cover darren's account now, did they?

EDIT: To be quite frank with you, my mother's been cover the account the whole time. Sorry.

Wait.. that can't be proven. But can it be proven that i was using the account? I've been stringing you along the whole time, i've actually not logged in on it.

EDIT 2: Have you heard of Grawler, he was happily allowed to play the game in round 13. Was this supporting of cheaters or merely letting Joe Bloggs play the darn game?

Last edited by iamzelda (22-12-2009 23:21:53)

23rd December 2009.

#32 22-12-2009 23:24:28

d3m0n
Chandler

But the GsR had already informed the admin about his problem and he already named his sitter before this had happened right?i don't see any foul play in here at all.Beside zelda being a sitter or another person wont make any difference.Not like low level account sitting outside  to come in and donate Gcs & cash for clan upgrade.

May be we should consider adding sitter option in all our account and set the time limit that one sitter can cover by not sending mail to admin(s) which can always turn into argument later on.

#33 22-12-2009 23:27:36

iamzelda
Bearer

OOOH, good suggestion demon.

Well, i've enjoyed this seemingly endless discussion with you boys. But it's getting late and princess zelda needs some beauty sleep.

P.S I hope INSK doesn't delete his account before tomorrow...he can at least wait for me so i witness it.

23rd December 2009.

#34 22-12-2009 23:29:34

tiana
Jailbird ... friends know why ;)
Website

Hax0r, you have not been penalized. The only one who was penalized in that case was Martox for being greedy. INSK, you haven't been penalized either for selling the donated GC's in order to let us take back the money given to Martox from your clan's treasury, and not from him (by removing the equipment he bought with that money). So you see, you were actually trying to penalize your clan for the sake of one player. But this doesn't count, right, cause it is not serving your purpose.

As for you, Hax0r, go read the rules again: the pushing account should be the inactive and reactivated one, not the other way around. We never thought that such situation might arise, but hey! We can always add that to the rules as of next round, right?

you are welcome to visit my site: www.tianadesign.com
or my blog: www.learningtobenormal.com

#35 22-12-2009 23:31:24

TeraHammer
Hottest babe in LA

ah this sheds some light.

INSK Don't you dare quit over this silly thing, so small that it shouldn't touch your great spirit. Insk. Because you áre great spirit.

For you is Venus, I am Mars.
With you I is more richer than all the czars.
Make a wishes on a shooting stars, then for you I will play on my cosmic guitars!

#36 22-12-2009 23:32:10

iamzelda
Bearer

TeraHammer wrote:

Don't you dare quit over this silly thing, so small that it shouldn't touch your great spirit. Insk. Because you áre great spirit.

Don't worry, he wont quit. He's addicted like the rest of us.

23rd December 2009.

#37 22-12-2009 23:32:23

INSK
Bearer
Website

D3Mon the key point here is that zelda IS a cheater, he goes into grey areas and ALWAYS is caught for cheating. The game continues to keep players such as this and this is my standpoint.

My word to the admins along with yosh,
"The more you continue to allow players such as this that lead to such problems in the game and on yourselves. the more such problems will happen."

This is grawlers first round not playing in a long time and guess what! :D the only problem has been zelda. why allow him to continue playing? why keep one person while lose many. This is my proof to you that you have now lost 1 player because you stand behind another.

#38 22-12-2009 23:33:18

Hax0r
Hawker

Tiana, i was penalized 165k from my bank account, what are u talking about?

#39 22-12-2009 23:36:05

iamzelda
Bearer

INSK wrote:

D3Mon the key point here is that zelda IS a cheater, he goes into grey areas and ALWAYS is caught for cheating. The game continues to keep players such as this and this is my standpoint.

My word to the admins along with yosh,
"The more you continue to allow players such as this that lead to such problems in the game and on yourselves. the more such problems will happen."

This is grawlers first round not playing in a long time and guess what! :D the only problem has been zelda. why allow him to continue playing? why keep one person while lose many. This is my proof to you that you have now lost 1 player because you stand behind another.

I've served my punishment each time INSK. Follow this quick guide.

1: Place your right hand on your left shoulder.
2: Brush away all those chips.
3: Grow up.

Anyway, with the current level of technology possed, it's near-on impossible to remove me from the game even if they did wish to. (don't quote me on that).

23rd December 2009.

#40 22-12-2009 23:44:43

tiana
Website

Hax0r, that money did not belong to you! So, we didn't take something that you had in a legit way!

As for you, Zelda, don't push your luck, really! You have done enough bad things in this game, as to make us consider you nearly as Grawler. We are very much at the edge, so don't push it!

Oh, and btw of Grawler ... he was always allowed to play until we spotted something wrong with his account. So yea, we are giving several chances, hoping that people will understand and will try to play civilized ... but, as I said in another thread, I highly doubt that this is possible for some of the players of LA.

#41 22-12-2009 23:53:11

Hax0r
Hawker

Haha, how did it not belong to me? someone dies on me, i steal money from them [All while i am offline, unaware of this]

How is this NOT my money??

I dont care if he was unequipping or not, why should i be penalized for his doings?

How is zelda entering our clan and donating money NOT our money??

Did Zelda get that money illegally from a bug/cheat? No, which means it belonged to him and hence when he donated it, it belonged to us. But even then, we didnt mutter anything, but with all this, it is quite frankly hard to let go

Last edited by Hax0r (23-12-2009 00:00:40)

#42 23-12-2009 00:02:41

Hax0r
Hawker

tiana wrote:

Hax0r, that money did not belong to you! So, we didn't take something that you had in a legit way!

Legit Way?

I increase my stealth so when people die on me, I get more money from them. I dont care who dies on me and how they do it, that should not be MY problem. I got that money by someone losing on me WHILE I was offline, how is this money not mine legitimately?

Anyways that is all fine, as I am not crying over that money, but I am over letting a player who can screw others up be allowed to sit another account while at the same time threathening me to get me jailed by pulling the same stunt..

#43 23-12-2009 00:13:39

TeraHammer
Hottest babe in LA

if you report it and just bank the money, you're safe. You should be able to see in your locals if there is something fishy (repeatedly getting much money from 1 person)

For you is Venus, I am Mars.
With you I is more richer than all the czars.
Make a wishes on a shooting stars, then for you I will play on my cosmic guitars!

#44 23-12-2009 00:19:01

tiana
Website

you didn't go to jail for that, did you? you were smart enough to report it, so you are all safe there.

but have you thought about another thing too? GsR covered by Zelda is in TRT ... who guarantees that he will not screw us too in the last minute of the round?

so you see, Zelda, this is the feeling you grew in people: the complete lack of trust in your actions or your word. if i knew upfront that you intend to join TRT, i would have definitely say NO!

however, the way he did it, looks to me perfectly fine. but since i am not the only one judging the cases in LA, i wrote about this too in our admin forum, and will wait for the other admins opinion. if yosh and stresd consider that the rules were broken in any way, then don't worry about this: his donations will be removed from the clan (although they never made any difference to us).

#45 23-12-2009 00:20:24

INSK
Bearer
Website

He had TH :) we both had. signed on to near 200k money on hand and found it fishy so reported it to tiana right away.

#46 23-12-2009 00:53:19

Basilisk
Trapper

I'm not going to get into how I feel about this...I'll just say that I'm basically seeing things from Haxor's perspective. I'm only posting here because of something zelda said that slightly pisses me off.

iamzelda wrote:

Re-read it over and over and over again, untill you understand it..
OH WAIT! You're American - that's right, American's don't understand wit and irony.

Really Josh? From most of the conversations we've had, I didn't expect that from you.

Well, I guess I'm back.

#47 23-12-2009 01:06:47

murderus
Firefighting

Basilisk wrote:

iamzelda wrote:

OH WAIT! You're American - that's right, American's don't understand wit and irony.

Really Josh? From most of the conversations we've had, I didn't expect that from you.

HEY IM AMERICAN AND I THINK IM WITTY AND CAN UNDERSTAND IRONY :-(

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x335/KodiRiebling7/Werewolf.gif
SEMI-RETIRED from LA. Just like to visit here and there.

#48 23-12-2009 01:10:54

Broly
Power Level Under 10! WUT?

Lol this is lovely =] How people act when the sides have turned.... you know you guys wouldnt even be saying its wrong if it was the other way around and all, if he did this to TRT and then went to you and then TRT would have been penalized, you would be on the side saying its ok because its not against the rules lol And dont say you wouldnt because it is true, arrogance is what brings you guys together lol

Lol but come on guys you cant take defeat very well huh? =] lol

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee192/bryancoolboy/infamous5jpg.jpg

#49 23-12-2009 01:20:37

Hax0r
Hawker

lol go away broly and send out ur lc to farm :p attack break is almost here!!

#50 23-12-2009 02:41:32

tiana
Website

Basilisk wrote:

I'm not going to get into how I feel about this...I'll just say that I'm basically seeing things from Haxor's perspective. I'm only posting here because of something zelda said that slightly pisses me off.

iamzelda wrote:

i didn't like that either, but i will let the forum admin and mods to do their jobs. if zelda would have said that in game ... ehhhh

Adverts

Board footer