You are not logged in.

Announcement

We know...


Have a nice day!



If LA is down, the forum is still accessible via www.punbb-hosting.com/forums/legendarena

Adverts

#51 23-12-2009 02:56:20

Basilisk
Trapper
From: US of A
Registered: 12-05-2007
Posts: 194

Re: A Banned player covering!?

lol he can feel free to say what he wants, but he shouldn't be surprised if people judge him because of it.
although, I very much doubt he's worried about everyone else's opinions ;)

lol Hax0r, I killed all of Tim's LC a while ago ;) time for him to start a new world. hehe


Well, I guess I'm back.

Offline

 

23-12-2009 02:56:20

AdBot
Advertisements

#52 23-12-2009 03:01:58

stresd
Apothecary
From: Vancouver Canada
Registered: 05-02-2005
Posts: 334

Re: A Banned player covering!?

I could say alot of things about this whole thread...But I will stick to fact..If you wish to have someone cover your account..perhaps your grandmother...feel free to have her create a account the day before you go away and she can cover..Or a inactive player can cover too..We dont really care who covers as long as we know who..As for the lanth pushing..it was a  whole dif thing.,.he had deleted his account and was not playing and was only recreated to push..dif issue..the gc donated by GSR was a small amount and made no tactical dif in this game...if you wish we can have it removed,maybe even 2 times as much as a clan penalty..It will not make any dif in the standings as the clan had upgraded,,and thats what you are really trying to achieve is to change the standings....If you lose you lose and maybe try and be big about it...If you can really come up with a valid reason for your complaints feel free to mail me ..or if you please mail Yosh Direct if you feel me and Tiana are slanted in this

Offline

 

#53 23-12-2009 04:33:49

Khronos
Draper
From: Michigan
Registered: 08-02-2005
Posts: 706

Re: A Banned player covering!?

wow. umm yeah i just got back today. but umm lemme give ya my take.. to everyone ok... and dont say im mad about losing or whatever, idc. i really. dont. i play this game to have fun. never once competed for rank or anything. and anyone who knows me can say the same. so here goes.


1.  the money lanth donated to us, in my opinion shoul dnot have been removed. the money given by dying...sure. but the donations and such were legitimate donations. the fact that he then deleted his account was not our fault. and therefor we should not have had any penalties from it. show me how that makes sense.... he didnt push anythin by donating to a clan he said he wanted to be in and wanted to win. that we wouldnt let him join up again was why he deleted his account...

2. idc about the fact that trt basically had a lot of members donate and buy crap loads of gc to upgrade. tahts fine and i understand gsr donations made no difference. im fine with gsr being there, i knew he was gonna anyways, same with beamy to. rockstar was kind of a shot from left field but whatever. congrats on basically merging to get a good enough clan to beat us in size. :) had to figure out some way to not let us win. haha

3. the issue here is that if we are penalized for the actions of a player (regardless of his current charcter in game name) that would have banned had he not deleted his account, gets to cover for someone else. if a player does something that would have caused him to be banned, i think he shoul dbe banned from playing under any circumstances. idc if he wants to play a lvl 1 or start over and see how far he can get late in the round. if he screwed up and would have got banned (which dont lie, would have happened if he had not deleted his account) then he shouldnt be allowed to play under any name for any reason for the duration of the round. simple as that.

4. for you to say this is because were hurt or mad we got beat. i dont care. i applaud trt for finding a way to beat us. cuz without that upgrade, they couldnt have done it. its easy as that. so to push for that last upgrade was great. we shouldnt have locked, which was said a few time by a few people shortly after it being done. probly the only thing done all round without discussion in the clan. but we did, and trt pushed and got that last one. congrats. i always applaud winning clans. unless a clan lost by someone leaving last minute which i think is total crap and id be wayyyy pissed off at the player that did that....and would probly spam the hell out of them for many rounds to come. lol


i like how admins always say its not fair to generalize players by a clan and to say something about an individual because of the clan they are in is wrong. but yet our whole clan is being generalized as whiners and sore losers. nice. I guess i never realized dw, th, me, bas, and a couple others were such whiners. as far as i can remember as has been said before. if i or most of those players saw anything wrong, regardless of its a friend or not would report the wrong doing and let it be dealt with. which is why we are angry this isnt being addressed as an issue...when it is. total crap. im seriously disappointed in the lack of leadership shown by the admins in here up to this point on this issue and the lack of people remembering what has happened before with said players. theres no reason to call any of those listed anything remotely close to whiners or sore losers.

think about what you say and who you speak to and about before you think.


Pain fades. Chicks dig scars. Glory, last forever.

Don't let your past rule your future. Make everyday a new day and decide to make it better. Don't let others decide that for you.

Offline

 

#54 23-12-2009 04:48:16

Hax0r
Hawker
Registered: 13-10-2009
Posts: 55

Re: A Banned player covering!?

Basilisk wrote:

lol he can feel free to say what he wants, but he shouldn't be surprised if people judge him because of it.
although, I very much doubt he's worried about everyone else's opinions ;)

lol Hax0r, I killed all of Tim's LC a while ago ;) time for him to start a new world. hehe

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I was going to send in my nuke but seeing him @ 300points made me sad..

Offline

 

#55 23-12-2009 06:20:11

stresd
Apothecary
From: Vancouver Canada
Registered: 05-02-2005
Posts: 334

Re: A Banned player covering!?

3. the issue here is that if we are penalized for the actions of a player (regardless of his current charcter in game name) that would have banned had he not deleted his account, gets to cover for someone else. if a player does something that would have caused him to be banned, i think he shoul dbe banned from playing under any circumstances. idc if he wants to play a lvl 1 or start over and see how far he can get late in the round. if he screwed up and would have got banned (which dont lie, would have happened if he had not deleted his account) then he shouldnt be allowed to play under any name for any reason for the duration of the round. simple as that.


I really dont know of where anyone gets the Idea that lanth woud have been or was about to be banned...He would have been jailed but thats it...same as anyone else involved..I dont think anyone was banned for the episode were they..??..He asked me to delete his account and I did as he said he was DONE playing..If Lanth had donated all he got and left the game it would have been one thing..as he left the game and then recreated his account the first account became a push account..so all actions of that account [within reason] were nullified

Offline

 

#56 23-12-2009 06:40:26

Hax0r
Hawker
Registered: 13-10-2009
Posts: 55

Re: A Banned player covering!?

stresd wrote:

3. the issue here is that if we are penalized for the actions of a player (regardless of his current charcter in game name) that would have banned had he not deleted his account, gets to cover for someone else. if a player does something that would have caused him to be banned, i think he shoul dbe banned from playing under any circumstances. idc if he wants to play a lvl 1 or start over and see how far he can get late in the round. if he screwed up and would have got banned (which dont lie, would have happened if he had not deleted his account) then he shouldnt be allowed to play under any name for any reason for the duration of the round. simple as that.


Im really dont know of where anyone gets the Idea that lanth woud have been or was about to be banned...He would have been jailed but thats it...same as anyone else involved..I dont think anyone was banned for the episode were they..??..He asked me to delete his account and I did..at the time I did not plan to ban him

Are u serious?

He pushed our accounts and with lanthian so obsessed with the game, probably knew we were going to get into trouble with his stupid actions, yet u are telling me he was only going to be jailed? Even after his actions with mhua?

Today he threathened me to get me jailed by unequipping himself on GsR's account, earler he got a few of us into trouble including mhua as well.. why the eff should we responsible for his f'in actions? thats just wrong..  punish the robber who robs the bank at night, not the bank manager who is at home unaware of whats happening at the bank.

Offline

 

#57 23-12-2009 07:01:05

stresd
Apothecary
From: Vancouver Canada
Registered: 05-02-2005
Posts: 334

Re: A Banned player covering!?

Other than Martox I dont think any other MBN player was jailed...You had the gains removed..far from being punished..others had the same done to them..If Gsr had attacked you and you reported it then you would not have been punished either..by the same token did you send any of this mail to a admin..or inform a admin?

Offline

 

#58 23-12-2009 07:01:33

Khronos
Draper
From: Michigan
Registered: 08-02-2005
Posts: 706

Re: A Banned player covering!?

umm so your saying by him having a lvl one account after deleting his good account, turns that into a push huh? thats odd. cuz i really only see his new accounts as a way msg and talk with people in game. he isnt doing anything with it. so to say by him making a new name with a new account after deleteing the old is wrong. i think thats crazy. and a complete double standard. cuz as hes said, th had two accounts and played the other to lvl 5 first. other people have multiple accounts as well but nothing was made of their cuz they played a low lvl first, then went to their main. instead of playing their main first, quitting, then just having an account to talk to people with.that is an absolutely horrid argument for your case there.

it is complete nonsense

so as to how you basically replied to th before

stresd - total nonsense


Pain fades. Chicks dig scars. Glory, last forever.

Don't let your past rule your future. Make everyday a new day and decide to make it better. Don't let others decide that for you.

Offline

 

#59 23-12-2009 07:19:34

Broly
Power Level Under 10! WUT?
From: Arizona
Registered: 21-04-2005
Posts: 692

Re: A Banned player covering!?

Hax0r wrote:

lol go away broly and send out ur lc to farm :p attack break is almost here!!

lol ehhhh i quit all worlds, waiting to join 2 worlds =P


http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee192/bryancoolboy/infamous5jpg.jpg

Offline

 

#60 23-12-2009 07:31:40

Hax0r
Hawker
Registered: 13-10-2009
Posts: 55

Re: A Banned player covering!?

stresd wrote:

Other than Martox I dont think any other MBN player was jailed...You had the gains removed..far from being punished..others had the same done to them..If Gsr had attacked you and you reported it then you would not have been punished either..by the same token did you send any of this mail to a admin..or inform a admin?

Another thing I shouldnt have to do to protect myself if someone else tries to screw me up, but to answer u, yes yosh and tiana both know about it.

@ broly, check my od out ;)

Offline

 

#61 23-12-2009 10:43:50

INSK
Bearer
From: Georgia, USA
Registered: 09-10-2009
Posts: 340
Website

Re: A Banned player covering!?

Stresd you aren't understanding what on earth he had did...

1. Zelda unequips himself and allows mhu to spam him while he is naked

2. Zelda attempted to push hax0r and my account. We report and bank till resolved. Zelda has his account deleted saying he isn't playing.

3. 3 min later Zelda starts a new account and PUSHS AGAIN! HOW ON EARTH DO YOU FIND THIS OKAY!?!?!?




This is 3 darn times and he was only jailed 1 time. how can a player cheat 3 times in 1 fricken game and just get jailed once and be allowed to do what he wants...


yosh find new admins if they really dont see what on earth that is going on.

Offline

 

#62 23-12-2009 13:32:46

iamzelda
Bearer
Registered: 15-06-2008
Posts: 340

Re: A Banned player covering!?

INSK wrote:

Stresd you aren't understanding what on earth he had did...

1. Zelda unequips himself and allows mhu to spam him while he is naked

2. Zelda attempted to push hax0r and my account. We report and bank till resolved. Zelda has his account deleted saying he isn't playing.

3. 3 min later Zelda starts a new account and PUSHS AGAIN! HOW ON EARTH DO YOU FIND THIS OKAY!?!?!?

I haven't pushed on the 3rd one. Moron. Open you're eyes.


23rd December 2009.

Offline

 

#63 23-12-2009 13:33:08

iamzelda
Bearer
Registered: 15-06-2008
Posts: 340

Re: A Banned player covering!?

Broly wrote:

Lol this is lovely =] How people act when the sides have turned.... you know you guys wouldnt even be saying its wrong if it was the other way around and all, if he did this to TRT and then went to you and then TRT would have been penalized, you would be on the side saying its ok because its not against the rules lol And dont say you wouldnt because it is true, arrogance is what brings you guys together lol

Lol but come on guys you cant take defeat very well huh? =] lol

QFT.


23rd December 2009.

Offline

 

#64 23-12-2009 14:23:42

stresd
Apothecary
From: Vancouver Canada
Registered: 05-02-2005
Posts: 334

Re: A Banned player covering!?

Stresd you aren't understanding what on earth he had did...

1. Zelda unequips himself and allows mhu to spam him while he is naked

2. Zelda attempted to push hax0r and my account. We report and bank till resolved. Zelda has his account deleted saying he isn't playing.

3. 3 min later Zelda starts a new account and PUSHS AGAIN! HOW ON EARTH DO YOU FIND THIS OKAY!?!?!?




This is 3 darn times and he was only jailed 1 time. how can a player cheat 3 times in 1 fricken game and just get jailed once and be allowed to do what he wants...


yosh find new admins if they really dont see what on earth that is going on.



We have a whole thread on this issue in the admin forum. I have reread the thread and I am satisfied what was done at the time was proper action..Im sure I have a much better grasp on what took place than you as I have a much bigger window to look through..Yosh was also in on the thread..Its all very odd that you get so upset about what was done way back then Now...If you have issues with I or Tiana being admin PLEASE send to Yosh and perhaps he will fire us...Like its skin off either of our backs..would you like a tissue?

Offline

 

#65 23-12-2009 14:26:21

Mhuahaha
Potato
From: Netherlands
Registered: 12-07-2005
Posts: 10175
Website

Re: A Banned player covering!?

First of all, I would ask of all to not resort to flaming in this thread or the forum.

Second, iamzelda has been warned for his flaming comments made in this thread. As before, it is up to him to to remove the comments he made. I do not see the need to change them myself seeing as they do not contain profanity and would destroy the context of this thread. If you wish the comments to be removed because you take offense to them, please take it up with iamzelda.


http://images.quizilla.com/V/Varuna/1037004935_ouAreKairi.jpghttp://cyborg.namedecoder.com/webimages/edox-MHUAHAHA.png
Don't ask....

Offline

 

#66 23-12-2009 17:23:17

GsR
Bookseller
Registered: 25-10-2009
Posts: 37

Re: A Banned player covering!?

ok to set the record straight, i let the admins knoq exactly what was going on several days before it happened, and yes i am a real person and yes i concider zelda a friend who i more than trust to take care of my account.

I did nothing wrong nor did zelda, INSK and hax0r, get your panties unbunched long enough to stop being so bitter and realise that you would not allow me in mx# and zelda even told you that you would lose in size, and look at that it happened, and i gave you guys more than 7000 wps and 1k gc and got nothing in return mid round, so just because me and zelda told you exactly what was going to happen and now your watching it unfold right before your eyes does in no way shape or form mean you should come to the forum and try to cry your way out of defeat in size by trt...

and hax0r im suprised at you, i considered you a friend in this game and to see you trying to get me banned for your own gain is far worse than anything zelda has said or done, and what makes me the most upset is that i had an OPERATION, you all know i would have been the one playing these final days if i could have, but the fact you would stoop so low to try and get me banned for this is just pathetic... both you and INSK can get over yourselfs, go spread your self pitty elsewhere.

Last edited by GsR (23-12-2009 17:27:28)

Offline

 

#67 23-12-2009 19:30:11

Zink
Nailsmith
Registered: 29-08-2005
Posts: 409
Website

Re: A Banned player covering!?

GsR wrote:

ok to set the record straight, i let the admins knoq exactly what was going on several days before it happened, and yes i am a real person and yes i concider zelda a friend who i more than trust to take care of my account.

I did nothing wrong nor did zelda, INSK and hax0r, get your panties unbunched long enough to stop being so bitter and realise that you would not allow me in mx# and zelda even told you that you would lose in size, and look at that it happened, and i gave you guys more than 7000 wps and 1k gc and got nothing in return mid round, so just because me and zelda told you exactly what was going to happen and now your watching it unfold right before your eyes does in no way shape or form mean you should come to the forum and try to cry your way out of defeat in size by trt...

and hax0r im suprised at you, i considered you a friend in this game and to see you trying to get me banned for your own gain is far worse than anything zelda has said or done, and what makes me the most upset is that i had an OPERATION, you all know i would have been the one playing these final days if i could have, but the fact you would stoop so low to try and get me banned for this is just pathetic... both you and INSK can get over yourselfs, go spread your self pitty elsewhere.


http://tinypic.com/dmbtbo.gif

Offline

 

#68 23-12-2009 20:17:05

Hax0r
Hawker
Registered: 13-10-2009
Posts: 55

Re: A Banned player covering!?

Dude, I dont have nothing against u, I told u in ur mails, im telling u here, Im not sure if zelda deleted them or not but check ur mails. Zelda THREATHENED to get me JAILED from YOUR account by unequipping when I was on my spam run. I was NOT trying to get YOU banned, but the player COVERING for you. Lets get that straightened out..

Self pity? get over yourself..

U blackmail us that if we dont invite u AND zelda back into the clan, then u both wnt join, we didnt bow to that, then zelda pulls his stunts on us to get us into trouble, bet u'l say u were unaware of that, then he goes onto YOUR account, and threathens to get me JAILED, and "I" am the the one who is stooping low here? Get ur facts right, ur trusted friend is a disease to this game..

Last edited by Hax0r (23-12-2009 20:36:46)

Offline

 

#69 23-12-2009 20:25:46

INSK
Bearer
From: Georgia, USA
Registered: 09-10-2009
Posts: 340
Website

Re: A Banned player covering!?

Hax0r just ignore what they say. majority of it is just biased oppionions. For some arrogant reason they think the reason we are mad is because we aren't 1st in size anymore...I beg any of you to ask sizzle and find out if that is the case or not. I've encouraged him to catch up so we could compete against him. Now why would I do that then cry if he was to pass us? Please all of you get off your high horse and realize this has nothing to do with us nearing our loss but in fact because we are mad that the player that screwed us over and caused so many of the admins trouble is allowed to still be apart of this game because it is of benefit to a team with admins in it.

Zelda, The 3rd time was you joining the "Helper clan" to purchase Weapons for the clan then leaving to stop playin, This is the major reason we were punished that is how i know. If you had just recreated they wouldn't of taken anything.

Tiana stresd, Dont give input on such occasions when it could possibly be biased. either way you will have your view on the side you are on because you are apart of that clan. I suggest a rule that admins who play as apart of either clan that the problem is are not allowed to give voting input on the occasion. This way it IS done as an admin should not what they think is right from what they hear. Zelda is a bad player, He is killing this game.  lose him. I am no longer posting here after this.

Last edited by INSK (23-12-2009 20:36:16)

Offline

 

#70 23-12-2009 20:59:11

Khronos
Draper
From: Michigan
Registered: 08-02-2005
Posts: 706

Re: A Banned player covering!?

if you could look back at our old mails and old forum posts, you would se that over two weeks ago we were considering trt beating us. mainly cuz we knew if they upgraded again, they would. it was almost impossible for us to gain enough lvls to offset another player of a high lvl. so to keep saying were mad cuz weve lost isnt true. and it wouldnt have mattered if zelda wasnt allowed to keep playing. thats the whole point. he basically deleted his account to avoid jailing. he wasnt gonna win ind rank and he knew trt didnt need his help to upgrade. so why stick around. he could screw us over (on purpose or not, he did) then just delete his account and make a new one to play around on for the remainder of the game. thats not right. and if you continue to think its ok and see no issue, especially considering we reported it immediately and even had to keep our members from using the bank and treasury in case you took what we thought you would, then i seriously have lost faith in at least you two admins. i have never had reason to doubt either of you really. but now clearly there at issues here that are either too close to you for in game reasons, or you just dont see things right, right now. either way, im seriously disappointed.


Pain fades. Chicks dig scars. Glory, last forever.

Don't let your past rule your future. Make everyday a new day and decide to make it better. Don't let others decide that for you.

Offline

 

#71 23-12-2009 21:02:19

iamzelda
Bearer
Registered: 15-06-2008
Posts: 340

Re: A Banned player covering!?

Hax0r wrote:

Dude, I dont have nothing against u, I told u in ur mails, im telling u here, Im not sure if zelda deleted them or not but check ur mails. Zelda THREATHENED to get me JAILED from YOUR account by unequipping when I was on my spam run. I was NOT trying to get YOU banned, but the player COVERING for you. Lets get that straightened out..

Self pity? get over yourself..

U blackmail us that if we dont invite u AND zelda back into the clan, then u both wnt join, we didnt bow to that, then zelda pulls his stunts on us to get us into trouble, bet u'l say u were unaware of that, then he goes onto YOUR account, and threathens to get me JAILED, and "I" am the the one who is stooping low here? Get ur facts right, ur trusted friend is a disease to this game..

SHUT THE sleep UP.

Jesus, get it in your thick skull.

MY "STUNT" WAS NO MEANT TO BE MALICIOUS.

MY "MAIL" ON GSR'S ACCOUNT WAS AN ATTEMPT AT HUMOUR VIA IRON AND WIT.

nixon.

/ban.


23rd December 2009.

Offline

 

#72 23-12-2009 21:03:02

iamzelda
Bearer
Registered: 15-06-2008
Posts: 340

Re: A Banned player covering!?

INSK wrote:

Hax0r just ignore what they say. majority of it is just biased oppionions.

HYPOCRITE.

YOUR OPINION IS FULL OF BIAS AND BLINDNESS.


23rd December 2009.

Offline

 

#73 23-12-2009 21:04:25

iamzelda
Bearer
Registered: 15-06-2008
Posts: 340

Re: A Banned player covering!?

INSK wrote:

Zelda is a bad player, He is killing this game.  lose him. I am no longer posting here after this.

GET BENT, I AM NOT A BAD PLAYER. I'VE DONE MORE POSITIVE THINGS FOR THIS DAMNED GAME THAN YOU. YES I SCREW UP FROM TIME TO TIME, WHO DOESN'T?


23rd December 2009.

Offline

 

#74 23-12-2009 21:34:33

Beamygrunt
Spit Roaster
From: Bell End, UK
Registered: 09-03-2005
Posts: 315

Re: A Banned player covering!?

me? :D


http://i48.tinypic.com/j9aj2g.jpg

Offline

 

#75 23-12-2009 21:35:35

TeraHammer
Hottest babe in LA
From: The Netherlands
Registered: 01-02-2005
Posts: 5573

Re: A Banned player covering!?

Insk don't tell the admin's biased. They're not.


For you is Venus, I am Mars.
With you I is more richer than all the czars.
Make a wishes on a shooting stars, then for you I will play on my cosmic guitars!

Offline

 

Adverts

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB
Hosted by PunBB-Hosting