You are not logged in.

Announcement

We know...

Have a nice day!

If LA is down, the forum is still accessible via www.punbb-hosting.com/forums/legendarena

Adverts

#76 23-12-2009 22:17:53

murderus
Firefighting

Re: A Banned player covering!?

The admins Job is to not be biased in the game. They see all this that had happened from a different perspective than INSK, HAXOR, ZELDA do. They have all the files to see what happened and they take action on what they see not by what other people say.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x335/KodiRiebling7/Werewolf.gif
SEMI-RETIRED from LA. Just like to visit here and there.

23-12-2009 22:17:53

AdBot
Advertisements

#77 23-12-2009 22:59:43

GsR
Bookseller

Hax0r wrote:

Dude, I dont have nothing against u, I told u in ur mails, im telling u here, Im not sure if zelda deleted them or not but check ur mails. Zelda THREATHENED to get me JAILED from YOUR account by unequipping when I was on my spam run. I was NOT trying to get YOU banned, but the player COVERING for you. Lets get that straightened out..

Self pity? get over yourself..

U blackmail us that if we dont invite u AND zelda back into the clan, then u both wnt join, we didnt bow to that, then zelda pulls his stunts on us to get us into trouble, bet u'l say u were unaware of that, then he goes onto YOUR account, and threathens to get me JAILED, and "I" am the the one who is stooping low here? Get ur facts right, ur trusted friend is a disease to this game..

The only "Fact" that you need to know is zelda nor i did nothing wrong and the fact he never threatened you, take a few breaths go back and read what he said, if you cant tell it was a joke you have some problems.

and INSK the simple fact that you think that him being alowed to cover my account is for the sole purpose to help the "admins" is not only the dumbest thing you have probably ever said, but i take pride when i say i am so glad your deleting your account we dont need people like you talking down to people who quite frankly busted their behinds to bring this game back for people to play, not to have some lowly clan leader like yourself whine and complain because your not getting your way, and about tiana and stresd having no input on it because we are in the same clan, i think yosh said it was tottally ok, so why dont you just let it be...

Last edited by GsR (23-12-2009 23:00:24)

#78 23-12-2009 23:00:20

rare jnr
Waxer
Website

I don't know if I will continue either. Not that it makes a big difference to the game ...

Josh, I thought better of you :/ ...

"when horse poo-poo in hat be thankful" said the wise japanese man
"wana trade hats?" said the man who had his hat poo-pood on by a horse

#79 23-12-2009 23:21:16

Mhuahaha
Potato
Website

I know I can't really say anything about this matter from an objective point of view. I am a member of TRT and in a way also a member of the admin in team, though solely of this forum. And I also know that whatever actions I take to enforce the laws of this forum could be considered as biased.

Still, as admin I will uphold the laws here and as such both hax0r and iamzelda have been banned for violating these laws. I hope I will not have to ban more and as such request that no one would further violate the laws of this forum, in particular not to flame, that is personally others in an offensive manner, on this forum.

http://images.quizilla.com/V/Varuna/1037004935_ouAreKairi.jpghttp://cyborg.namedecoder.com/webimages/edox-MHUAHAHA.png
Don't ask....

#80 24-12-2009 00:44:19

JR
Bartender

I too thought it was getting a little out of control. Everyone insulting other people is causing more people to take it personally and causing clouded judgement in about everybody posting.

The one, the only, the proud.

JRICH

#81 24-12-2009 03:15:51

murderus
Firefighting

Lol is this how it was When KOW and Burma and Incarnations were at each others throat? lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#82 24-12-2009 04:02:47

Khronos
Draper

well as ive said before. i dont have a personal issue with zelda. i never said he was a bad player. my only thought on the whole subject is that if we were to be punished for something he did to help us, then shouldnt he not be allowed to continue playing that round? idc about toher rounds, cuz more things from more people will come up then. new issues arise every round.

i just didnt think it was fair for someone who had messed, up and got punished and gotten others punished, to continue to play that round. as for gsr and such, no issues there. i understand having to have some cover for you for the obvious reasons. no problem there man. just who it was with recent past events takin into account. thats it.

Pain fades. Chicks dig scars. Glory, last forever.

Don't let your past rule your future. Make everyday a new day and decide to make it better. Don't let others decide that for you.

#83 24-12-2009 04:48:50

Basilisk
Trapper

Muah, remind me again why Hax0r was banned? All I saw from him was - although heated - simply arguing. No swearing that I noticed, and no deliberate "flaming." All of the "insults" he said had to do with the conflict here...and this is an area where conflicts can be discussed.

As much as I've chatted and enjoyed playing with zelda in the past, clearly his behavior in this thread has him worthy of a forum ban.

Well, I guess I'm back.

#84 24-12-2009 10:22:20

Mhuahaha
Potato
Website

Hax0r has been banned for flaming iamzelda after having recently been warned for flaming as well. If you wish me to narrow it down to a specific line it could be this:

Hax0r wrote:

Get ur facts right, ur trusted friend is a disease to this game..

I do not take calling someone a disease lightly especially after having been warned for flaming not too long ago.

http://images.quizilla.com/V/Varuna/1037004935_ouAreKairi.jpghttp://cyborg.namedecoder.com/webimages/edox-MHUAHAHA.png
Don't ask....

#85 24-12-2009 16:51:52

JR
Bartender

Honestly, I was in MBN at the time, and I think it's just time to forget it and move on. Yes zelda did some bad things, but the rounds over, MBN did good, so its just time to cut your losses and move on. I know the rest of MBN is mad and wants to see zelda punished more for cheating, but I think INSK needs to forget about it and not quit. Just go back to playing your best again and ignore zelda. Who cares what some other person does as long as you played fair and did the best that you can?

The one, the only, the proud.

JRICH

#86 24-12-2009 17:38:34

Basilisk
Trapper

Mhuahaha wrote:

Hax0r has been banned for flaming iamzelda after having recently been warned for flaming as well. If you wish me to narrow it down to a specific line it could be this:

Hax0r wrote:

Get ur facts right, ur trusted friend is a disease to this game..

I do not take calling someone a disease lightly especially after having been warned for flaming not too long ago.

fair enough, thanks for the clarification.
although i still think he's a good guy :P

Well, I guess I'm back.

#87 24-12-2009 18:21:44

Zink
Nailsmith
Website

murderus wrote:

Lol is this how it was When KOW and Burma and Incarnations were at each others throat? lol

Zinky Winky?

:P That round made for a great fight and an amazing finish :lol:

http://tinypic.com/dmbtbo.gif

#88 24-12-2009 18:37:48

forkU
Laborer
Website

oh thats what pushing is lol yeah i dont think a banned or jailed person should be able to cover an account, 2nd offenses of the same offense should be way more extreme.  the rule with accounts is you must use one and if you have two you should delete it, if its inactive than youre fine, but if you log on and its lvl 1 you still are cheating possibly donating

#89 25-12-2009 05:44:22

GsR
Bookseller

forkU wrote:

oh thats what pushing is lol yeah i dont think a banned or jailed person should be able to cover an account, 2nd offenses of the same offense should be way more extreme.  the rule with accounts is you must use one and if you have two you should delete it, if its inactive than youre fine, but if you log on and its lvl 1 you still are cheating possibly donating

Which is true, but if zelda did have jail time he served it and was not banned he deleted his account on his own, if their was a problem with this im sure the 5 days notice i gave about the situation was enough for the admins to get back to me.

#90 25-12-2009 06:58:02

murderus
Firefighting

uh.... rounds over... can we move on... if there was something fishy the admins would of seen it. I know from my little time being an admin that they would have caught zelda if he did anything illegal on his lvl one account.!!! And obviously there wasn't anything.  NEW BETA, NEW ROUND, MOVE ON!!

#91 25-12-2009 21:10:41

Tyr
Minstrel

damn seems i missed an exciting end of a round again :mad: but i agree with Kodi rounds over move on

#92 26-12-2009 01:35:38

GsR
Bookseller

I have moved on im over it for daus now since nothing happened, its just kind of crappy to get back after surgery and see people i thiught where my friends trying to get me banned when i have dont nothing to them, thats why im so touchy on it

#93 26-12-2009 05:43:35

Basilisk
Trapper

I still love you, Arrested ;)

Well, I guess I'm back.

#94 26-12-2009 06:17:39

murderus
Firefighting

Darren! I hope ur surgery went well!! and I'm happy you can drop this silly fight :-D

#95 26-12-2009 08:28:59

Broly
Power Level Under 10! WUT?

Awhhh yeah we can all get along now =]

And seriously this is a game of pleasure, not your job =]

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee192/bryancoolboy/infamous5jpg.jpg

#96 26-12-2009 09:02:21

murderus
Firefighting

lol well in some cases it can be a job :-P hehe

#97 27-12-2009 15:42:16

Shaxxy
Goldsmith

Seriously get it done. I feel a bit pissed on Zelda but hey, nothing to do now, lets move just kick all in the skridt and win next round ;D

Adverts

Board footer